From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Longmore may refer to:
- Andrew Longmore (b. 1944), a British lawyer and judge
- Arthur Longmore (1885-1970), an early British naval aviator and later a senior Royal Air Force officer
- Dave Longmore (b. ?), a British musician and member of The Str8jackets
- Michael Longmore (b. 1979), an English cricketer
- Paul K. Longmore (1946-2010), an American college professor, author, and disability activist
- Roy Longmore (1894-2001), an Australian centenarian and World War I veteran, and one of the last two living veterans of the Australia and New Zealand Army Corps
- 77P/Longmore, a comet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Longmore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.