Longshan Temple Station
|Longshan Temple Station Exit 1
||No. 153, Sec. 1, Xiyuan Rd.
||December 24, 1999
|| Banqiao Line (BL5)
(Ranked 18th of 89)
||Taipei Rapid Transit System
There is a bus stop near this station.
The Taipei Metro Longshan Temple Station is a station on the Banqiao Line in Wanhua District, Taipei City, Taiwan. The station is named for the nearby Longshan Temple, a famous Taipei landmark.
Longshan Temple platform.
Longshan Temple concourse.
The station is a two-level, underground structure with an island platform and three exits. The washrooms are located inside the entrance area.
The station is located underneath Heping West Rd., between the intersections with Xiyuan Rd. and Kangding Rd.
The TRA Wanhua Station is within walking distance and approximately 150 meters south of the Metro station.
- Exit 1: Intersection of Heping W. Rd. Sec. 3 and Xiyuan Sec. 1
- Exit 2: Heping W. Rd. Sec. 3, adjacent to Xiyuan Rd. Sec. 2 and Dali St.
- Exit 3: Heping W. Rd. Sec. 3, adjacent to Kangding Rd.
Around the station
- Mengjia Longshan Temple
- Wanhua District Administrative Center
- Longshan Temple Underground Shopping Bazaar
- Clothing Wholesale Market
- Mengjia Park
- Huaxi Street Night Market (Snake Alley)
- TRA Wanhua Station
- Wanhua Night Market
- Renji Hospital
- Laosong Elementary School
- Longshan Elementary School
- Longshan Junior High School
- Liren High School
- Taipei Public Library - Liuxiang People's Reading Room
Coordinates: 25°05′28″N 121°33′35″E / 25.091075°N 121.559834°E