Longview (Amtrak station)
A baggage cart outside Longview in 2008.
|Address||905 Pacific Avenue
Longview, TX 75602
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Owned by||Union Pacific Railroad|
|Passengers (2013)||41,305 16%|
Longview station also serves as the train-bus transfer point for passengers destined to two Amtrak Thruway Motorcoach routes. One route provides Texas Eagle connecting service to Nacogdoches, Houston and Galveston, Texas, while the other route provides connecting service nonstop between Longview and Shreveport, Louisiana.
- Media related to Longview (Amtrak station) at Wikimedia Commons
- Amtrak Texas Eagle Stations - Longview, TX
- Amtrak – Stations – Longview, TX
- Longview, Texas (LVW); Great American Stations
- Longview Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
|This Texas train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|