|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2013)|
|Studio album by 10cc|
|Released||28 March 1980|
|Label||Mercury (UK original release)
7T's (UK 2008 reissue)
Warner Bros. (U.S.)
|Singles from Look Hear?|
U.S. release of Look Hear?
Look Hear? is the seventh studio album by 10cc, released in 1980. It reached No.35 in the UK and No.180 in the United States. The album, recorded at the band's Strawberry Studios South in Dorking, Surrey, was the first by 10cc since its 1976 split to include songs written by neither Graham Gouldman or Eric Stewart.
The cover art, created by Hipgnosis, underwent significant alteration for the album's U.S. release: the prominent display of the words "Are you normal" was replaced by a photo of a sheep relaxing on a beach, a similar image of which had appeared only as a small insert on the UK cover.
Two singles were lifted from the album: "One Two Five(Edit)"/"Only Child" and "It Doesn't Matter at All"/"From Rochdale to Ocho Rios" (B-side changed to "Strange Lover" for U.S. release).
- "One Two Five" (Graham Gouldman, Eric Stewart) – 5:21
- "Welcome to the World" (Rick Fenn, Duncan Mackay) – 3:43
- "How'm I Ever Gonna Say Goodbye" (Fenn, Gouldman) – 3:38
- "Don't Send We Back" (Fenn) – 3:20
- "I Took You Home" (Stewart) – 5:18
- "It Doesn't Matter At All" (Gouldman, Stewart) – 4:01
- "Dressed To Kill" (Gouldman, Stewart) – 3:26
- "Lovers Anonymous" (Gouldman, Stewart) – 5:06
- "I Hate To Eat Alone" (Gouldman) – 2:57
- "Strange Lover" (Gouldman, Stewart) – 3:44
- "L.A. Inflatable" (Gouldman, Stewart) – 4:32
- Eric Stewart — lead vocals, guitars, electric piano, vocoder, slide lead guitar, marraca, percussion
- Graham Gouldman — lead vocals, bass, guitars, congas
- Rick Fenn — vocals, guitars, lead vocals (A 4)
- Duncan Mackay — Yamaha CS80, organ, clavinet duo, harpsichord, vocoder, tubular bells, electric piano
- Paul Burgess — drums, percussion, marimba, timpani
- Stuart Tosh — backing vocals, percussion, timpani