Look Up There
|Look Up There|
|Studio album by Buckethead|
|Released||August 17, 2011|
|Genre||Progressive rock, alternative rock, post-rock, electronic rock, experimental rock|
|Producer||Dan Monti and Albert|
The album was announced and released alongside two other installments in the Buckethead Pikes series, the first being 3 Foot Clearance (the reissue of the 2010 Untitled album), the other being Underground Chamber.
The album shows some of Buckethead's more progressive, longer side. It contains two long songs with long solos, many changes and melodic guitars.
|2.||"Look Up There"||21:38|
- Produced by Dan Monti and Albert.
- Programming and Bass by Brewer.
- Pickings and Bass by Buckethead.
- Illustrations by Frankenseuss.
- "FAQ about Buckethead Pikes". Bucketheadpikes.com. Retrieved 2012-12-28.