From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lookahead in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lookahead may refer to:
- Combinatorial search#Lookahead, a parameter of some combinatorial search algorithms,roughly, how deeply the graph representing the problem is explored
- Parsing#Lookahead, a parameter of some parsing algorithms, the maximum incoming tokens that a parser can use to decide which rule it should use
- Dynamic_range_compression#Look-ahead, signal processing design to overcome the problem of being forced to compromise between slow attack rates that produce smooth-sounding gain changes, and fast attack rates capable of catching transients
- Look-ahead (backtracking), the generic term for a subprocedure that attempts to foresee the effects of choosing a branching variable to evaluate or one of its values
- Lookahead carry unit, a logical unit in digital circuit design used to decrease calculation time in adder units
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.