|Origin||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Genres||Jeebonmukhi , Aadhunik Bengali Songs , Rabindra Sangeet|
|Years active||1996 - present|
|Associated acts||Singer, Songwriter|
Lopamudra Mitra (Bengali: লোপামুদ্রা মিত্র) is a Kolkata-based prominent Rabindra Sangeet and modern Bengali singer-songwriter. She has been married to Kolkata-based Bengali music director and songwriter Joy Sarkar since 2001.
Modern songs and Tagore songs Albums
- Annya Hawa
- Notun Ganer Nouka Bawa
- Bhitor Ghorey Bristi
- Sankota Dulchhey
- Bhalobashtey Bolo (Best Puja Album in 2001)
- Bisshmoye (Tagore songs)
- Kotha Seshe (Tagore songs)
- Ei Abelay (Best Puja Album in 2003)
- O mor Dorodiya (Tagore songs)
- Jhor Hote Pari
- Kobita Theke Gaan
- Dakchhe Akash
- Mone Rekho (Tagore songs, 2006)
- Emono Hoy (2006)
- Ananda (Ecstacy—Music designed by Joy Sarkar, 2009)
- Chhata Dhoro
- Monfokira (Soul Mate—Bengali folk)
Basic albums (Collaborative)
- Ganbela (with Srikanto Acharya)
- Surer Doshor (with Srikanto Acharya)
- Shapmochan (Tagore dance drama - with Srikanto Acharya and others)
She won many awards for her unique dramatic style of singing, which is fashioned with the classical aid and tenor voice quality.
- Gold Disc Award by HMV in Completion of 10th year of her music life.
- Bengal Film Journalists' Association - Best Female Playback Award for Sedin Chaitramash.
- Best Singer & Best Album of the year, 2001, from Anandabazar Patrika for Bhalobaste Balo.
- Best Singer, Star Jalsa Award, 2011.
|This article about an Indian singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|