Lopatcong Township School District
|Lopatcong Township School District|
|Business Administrator:||Christine Werner|
|Address:||321 Stonehenge Drive
Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
|Enrollment:||1,287 (as of 2010-11)|
|Faculty (in FTEs):||75.2|
|District Factor Group:||DE|
| %± vs.
|10||Operations & Maintenance||1,715||66||1,539||11.4%|
|16||Median Teacher Salary||61,284||50||60,112|
|Data from NJDoE 2013 Taxpayers' Guide to Education Spending.
*Of K-8 districts with more than 750 students. Lowest spending=1; Highest=88
The Lopatcong Township School District is a comprehensive community public school district that serves students in pre-Kindergarten through eighth grade from Lopatcong Township, in Warren County, New Jersey, United States.
The district is classified by the New Jersey Department of Education as being in District Factor Group "DE", the fifth highest of eight groupings. District Factor Groups organize districts statewide to allow comparison by common socioeconomic characteristics of the local districts. From lowest socioeconomic status to highest, the categories are A, B, CD, DE, FG, GH, I and J.
Public school students in grade 9 - 12 attend Phillipsburg High School in Phillipsburg, which serves students from the Town of Phillipsburg as part of a sending/receiving relationship with the Phillipsburg School District. The high school also serves students from four other sending communities: Alpha, Bloomsbury (in Hunterdon County), Greenwich Township and Pohatcong Township.
- Elementary school
- Lopatcong Elementary School (PreK-4; 480 students)
- Noelle Kondikoff, Principal
- Middle school
- Lopatcong Middle School (5-8; 433 students)
- Jeanene Dutt, Principal
Before the Middle School opened in 2003, students would attend the Elementary School through eighth grade.
- William Caldwell, Superintendent
- Christine Werner, Business Administrator
- District information for the Lopatcong Township School District, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed June 10, 2013.
- Taxpayers' Guide to Education Spending April 2013, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed April 15, 2013.
- NJ Department of Education District Factor Groups (DFG) for School Districts, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed October 27, 2009.
- Phillipsburg High School 2011 Report Card Narrative, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed May 31, 2013. "Sending districts to Phillipsburg High School include Lopatcong Township, Pohatcong Township, Greenwich Township, Bloomsbury, and Alpha."
- Central Student Registration Information, Phillipsburg School District. Accessed May 31, 2013. "Sending District Students: Students that reside in Alpha, Bloomsbury, Greenwich, Lopatcong, and Pohatcong send students in grades 9 - 12 to Phillipsburg High School."
- 2012 Official Directory, Warren County, New Jersey. Accessed May 31, 2013.
- Data for the Lopatcong Township School District, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed June 10, 2013.
- New Jersey School Directory for the Lopatcong Township School District, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed June 10, 2013.
- Staff Directory 2012-2013, Lopatcong Township School District. Accessed June 10, 2013.
- New Jersey School Directory, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed June 10, 2013.
- Lopatcong Township School District
- Lopatcong Township PTA
- Lopatcong Township School District's 2010–11 School Report Card from the New Jersey Department of Education
- Data for the Lopatcong Township School District, National Center for Education Statistics
- Phillipsburg High School