From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lord in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lord is a general title denoting deference applied to a male person of authority, religious or political or a deity.
Lord or LORD may also refer to:
- One of the names of God, especially:
- Lord (surname), list of people with this surname
- Lord Corporation, a technology company with headquarters in Cary, North Carolina, U.S.
- Lord (horse), a champion Australian racehorse
- Lord River, British Columbia, Canada
- Lord, Iran, a village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- Lord (band), an Australian heavy metal band
- Lord (manga), a Japanese comic series by Buronson
- Legend of the Red Dragon, a BBS role-playing game
- The Lord (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy), a character in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.