Rodney Leach, Baron Leach of Fairford
(Charles Guy) Rodney Leach, Baron Leach of Fairford (born 1 June 1934) is a Conservative life peer in the British House of Lords and former Deputy Chairman of Jardine Lloyd Thompson Plc. He is a director of Rothschild Continuation AG and various listed Jardine Matheson Group companies.
Early life and education
Leach serves as chairman of Open Europe, an influential think-tank  based in London and Brussels and with a partner organisation in Berlin, calling for fundamental reform of the European Union. Lord Leach is a noted climate change denier.
Lord Leach is now the chair of No2AV the 'No' campaign opposed to a change in the voting system away from First Past the Post .
Leach has been married twice. His first marriage was to Felicity Ballantyne in 1963, with the couple divorcing in 1989. His second marriage was to Jessica Violet Gwynne in 1993. She became Lady Leach of Fairford when her husband was awarded a life peerage in 2006.
Lord Leach has two sons and three daughters from his first marriage.
- Mr Rodney Leach (1934–2006)
- The Rt. Hon. The Lord Leach of Fairford (2006–)
- Lords by Party – Conservative UK Parliament
- "Person Page - 19834". Darryl Lundy. ThePeerage.com. 24 June 2008. Retrieved 2008-06-24.
- The London Gazette: . 9 June 2006.
- Open Europe, About us, Board Open Europe
- The Lords Hansard, 13 May 2009 : Column 1056 and following - The Climate Change Act 2008 (2020 Target, Credit Limit and Definitions) Order 2009 - Hansard