Lord of the Flies (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lord of the flies in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lord of the Flies is a 1954 novel by William Golding.
Lord of the Flies may also refer to:
- Beelzebub, a satanic being
- Lord of the Flies (1963 film), 1963 British drama film based on the novel
- Lord of the Flies (1990 film), 1990 American thriller film based on the novel
- "Lord of the Flies" (song), 1995 song by Iron Maiden
- Lord of the Flies (album), fourth full-length studio album by English Gothic rock band Nosferatu
- "Lord of the Flies" (The X-Files), fifth episode of the ninth season of the television series, The X-Files
- "Lord of the Flys" (Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman), an episode of the television series, Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
- Beelzebub (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.