From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lore in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lore may refer to:
- Lore (Clannad album)
- Lore (Today I Caught the Plague album)
- Lore (anatomy), the region between the eyes and nostrils of birds, reptiles, and amphibians
- Lore (company), a social network for learning
- Loré (East Timor), a city and subdistrict in Lautém District
- Lore (film), a 2012 film
- Lore Sjöberg (born 1970), internet humourist
- Lore (Star Trek), a fictional android
- Folklore, acquired knowledge or traditional beliefs
- Oral lore or oral tradition, orally conveyed cultural knowledge and traditions
- Lores, a locality within La Pernía, Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.