|Born||December 9, 1969 (age 44)
|Net worth||100 million|
Lori Greiner is an American inventor, entrepreneur, and television personality. Lori is best known as a "Shark" investor on ABC's Shark Tank. She has also been featured on the View and many magazines including Oprah's O Magazine, InStyle, and Forbes.
Greiner is the host of the cable TV show Clever & Unique Creations by Lori Greiner and has been called the "Queen of QVC." She has helped launch over 400 products and holds 120 U.S. and international patents. Her first patent was a plastic jewelry organizer for earrings which generated $500 million in sales. She is the president and CEO of the company For Your Ease Only.
In 2012, Greiner joined the TV show Shark Tank and has been called "the warm-blooded shark". According to Greiner, her most successful deal on the show has been the "ReadeRest" holder for eye glasses with total sales exceeding $3 million.
- Kassar, Ami. "The Queen of QVC Talks About the Risks of Dealing With Sharks". New York Times. 12 October 2012
- Robehmed, Natalie. "5 Lessons For Female Entrepreneurs From Shark Tank's Lori Greiner". Forbes. 24 July 2012
- Weisman, Aly. "A Grueling 22-Hour Workday In The Life Of A QVC Host & 'Shark Tank' Judge". Business Insider. 23 April 2012
- Williams, David K. "Lori Greiner, Shark Tank Star And Queen Of QVC, On A Great Asset: A Partner In Her Spouse". Forbes. 22 September 2012
- ABC "Lori Greiner On The View". February 2012
- ABC "Lori Greiner's Shark Tank Products". February 2013
- Anderson Live ". 7 March 2013
- CBS This Morning "Eye-Opening Women: Lori Greiner, Jennifer Hyman, Angie Hicks". 17 March 2013
- Lori Greiner's Official Website
- Lori Greiner on Twitter
- Lori Greiner on Facebook
- NPR interview with Lori Greiner, 2012