|Born||December 9, 1969 (age 45)
|Occupation||Inventor, entrepreneur, television personality|
|Net worth||US $75 Million|
Lori Greiner attended college at Loyola University Chicago and majored in Communications focusing on journalism, television and film. Greiner worked for the Chicago Tribune while attending university.
Greiner began her career with an innovative jewelry box that could hold over 100 earrings. Through talking with a J.C. Penney buyer, Greiner was driven to convince 14 local Chicago stores to carry and sell her product. Greiner went on to make more than one million dollars within the first year of the release of her product. Greiner is the host of the cable TV show Clever & Unique Creations by Lori Greiner and has been called the "Queen of QVC." She has helped launch more than 400 products and holds 120 U.S. and international patents. Her first patent was a plastic jewelry organizer for earrings.
In 2012, Greiner joined the TV series Shark Tank and has been called "the warm-blooded shark". As of 2014, one of Greiner’s Shark Tank investments, Scrub Daddy, is credited as being the most successful in Shark Tank history. In 2014, the Scrub Daddy company is projecting sales of $25-30 million and its products are available in nearly every major retail channel, from: QVC, Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart, Home Depot, Kroger, et. al. In one day (July 30, 2014), Greiner sold over 2 million Scrub Daddy sponges on QVC alone. 
Greiner spoke at the first United States Patent and Trademark Office Women's Entrepreneurship Symposium in 2011.
In March of 2014, Lori Greiner released her first book titled “Invent it, Sell it, Bank it! – Make Your Million Dollar Idea into a Reality” which reached #3 on the Wall Street Journals Best Seller List. The book provides a hands-on, nuts-and-bolts guide to getting a new product or company off the ground and making it a success, as well as a behind the scenes look at Shark Tank and QVC.
- Bertagnoli, Lisa. "Neat trick: patenting her way to wealth". "Crain's Chicago Business". 28 September 2009
- "Lori Greiner Net Worth". Celebritynetworth.com. 2012.
- Williams, David K. "Lori Greiner, Shark Tank Star And Queen Of QVC, On A Great Asset: A Partner In Her Spouse". Forbes. 22 September 2012
- Kassar, Ami. "The Queen of QVC Talks About the Risks of Dealing With Sharks". New York Times. 12 October 2012
- Robehmed, Natalie. "5 Lessons For Female Entrepreneurs From Shark Tank's Lori Greiner". Forbes. 24 July 2012
- Weisman, Aly. "A Grueling 22-Hour Workday In The Life Of A QVC Host & 'Shark Tank' Judge". Business Insider. 23 April 2012
- Walker, Jodi. "Where To Buy 'Shark Tank's Scrub Daddy So You Can Help It Remain the Series' Most Successful Product". Bustle. 12 December 2014
- Morabito, Andrea. "Who profits the most from ‘Shark Tank’ success?". 'New York Post. 15 May 2014
- Bilello, Michael. "Scrub Daddy Launches New Lines with Over 10 Million Units Sold through QVC, Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Giant, Kroger, Ace Hardware, Wal-Mart, SuperValu and Others". 'Marketwatch. 4 November 2014
- Cassell, Warren Jr. "3 Takeaways From Lori Greiner's Invent It, Sell It, Bank It.". 'Entrepreneur. 15 December 2014
- Lori Greiner's Official Website
- Lori Greiner on Twitter
- Lori Greiner on Facebook
- NPR interview with Lori Greiner, 2012