||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (June 2010)|
Lori Wick is an author of Christian Romance novels, having more than 100 million books in print. She writes a combination of historically based novels and present day, many including romance. Many of her books are published by Harvest House.
In 2011, the pastor of the church she and her husband founded and attended was charged with child abuse for pointing out to church members the Bible's instruction regarding child discipline ("He that spares the rod hates his child" Proverbs 13:24). Lori Wick and her husband started the Aleitheia Bible Church in 2006 with a donation of over $500,000. The aforementioned pastor, Philip Caminiti, was convicted of child abuse related charges in 2012 and sentenced to two years in prison.
List of works
Place Called Home series
- A Place Called Home, 1990
- A Song for Silas, 1990
- The Long Road Home, 1991
- A Gathering of Memories, 1991
The Californians series
Following a family who moves from their home of Hawaii to be in California.
- Whatever Tomorrow Brings, 1992
- As Time Goes By, 1992
- Sean Donovan, 1993
- Donovan's Daughter, 1994
Kensington Chronicles series
- The Hawk and the Jewel, 1993
- Wings of the Morning, 1994
- Who Brings Forth the Wind, 1994
- The Knight and the Dove, 1995
Rocky Mountain Memories series
Following members of several communities in Colorado Territory.
- Where the Wild Rose Blooms, 1996
- Whispers of Moonlight, 1996
- To Know Her By Name, 1997
- Promise Me Tomorrow, 1997
The Yellow Rose trilogy
Following the 3 Rawlings brothers in Texas
- Every Little Thing About You, 1999
- A Texas Sky, 2000
- City Girl, 2001
English Garden series
A series featuring multiple families in Collingbourne, England in the 1800s.
- The Proposal, 2002
- The Rescue, 2002
- The Visitor, 2003
- The Pursuit, 2003
Tucker Mills trilogy
Stories of 3 families living in the town of Tucker Mills.
- Moonlight On The Millpond, 2005
- Just Above a Whisper, 2005
- Leave a Candle Burning, 2006
Big Sky Dreams series
- Cassidy, 2007
- Sabrina, 2007
- Jessie, 2008
- Sophie's Heart, 1995
- Pretense, 1998
- Beyond the Picket Fence: And Other Short Stories, 1998
- The Princess, 1999 (republished in 2006)
- Reflections of a Thankful Heart, 2000
- Bamboo and Lace, 2001
- Kirby, the Disgruntled Tree, 2002
- Every Storm, 2004
- White Chocolate Moments, 2007
- A Gathering of Hearts, 2009
- "Harvest House Publishers: Lori Wick Details". Harvest House Publishers.
- "New Release Tuesday Author Profile". New Release Tuesday.
- "Wisconsin Church Members Charged With Abusing Infants". Retrieved 3 July 2012.