From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A number of types of Roman armour:
- A religious incantation
- Loriga, Serra da Estrela in central Portugal, originally named Lorica by the Romans
- A basket-shaped "house" formed by choanoflagellates
- A protective covering surrounding flagellated cells of some algae groups
- Alorica, a telecommunications company of call centers, sometimes verbally abbreviated to 'Lorica
- Santa Cruz de Lorica, a small Colombian town in the province of Córdoba
- A type of artificial leather patented and manufactured by Italian company Lorica Sud.
- Lorica, a genus of chiton
- Litoria lorica, a species of frog
- Lorica (biology), a structure secreted by some of the protozoans
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.