From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lorient or L'Orient may refer to:
- Lorient, a town in Brittany, France
- FC Lorient, a French professional football league team
- Lorient, Saint Barthélemy
- L'Orient, Switzerland, a village forming part of the municipality of Le Chenit in Vaud, Switzerland
- French ship L'Orient (1791), a French warship, sunk at the Battle of the Nile
- Raid on Lorient, a 1746 British attempt to capture the town during the War of the Austrian Succession
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.