From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lorraine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lorraine may refer to:
Main article: Lorraine (given name)
- Lotharingia or Lorraine, a short-lived Kingdom in western Europe. Later an independent duchy from around 910 to its partition in 959 into:
- Parc naturel régional de Lorraine, a protected area of northeastern France
- Lorraine, California, U.S.
- Lorraine, Kansas, U.S.
- Lorraine, New York, U.S.
- Lorraine, Ontario, Canada
- Lorraine, Quebec, Canada
- Lorraine Island, Australia
- Lorraine (automobile), an American car manufacturer
- Lorraine (company), an aircraft engine manufacturing company in France
- French battleship Lorraine, of World War II
- SMS Lothringen, a German pre-dreadnought of World War I
- Lorraine (TV programme), a British breakfast television programme on ITV - presented by Lorraine Kelly and Kate Garraway
- Lorraine (band), a musical trio from Bergen, Norway
- "Lorraine" (song), the entry for Bulgaria in the Eurovision Song Contest 2005
- "Lorraine", a song by Toto from their album Hydra
- Lorraine, the workname used by Jay Miner for the first prototype of the Amiga computer
- Lorraine Motel, site of the Martin Luther King, Jr. assassination
- 1114 Lorraine, an asteroid
- Operation Lorraine, a French Union military operation during the First Indochina War
- Lorain (disambiguation)
- Loraine (disambiguation)
- Lorrain (disambiguation)
- Bar-le-duc jelly, or Lorraine jelly
- "Sweet Lorraine", a 1928 Burwell/Parish song
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.