From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lorrie is a feminine name which may refer to:
- Irène Hamoir, Belgian author and surrealist. Appeared as Lorrie in the writings of her husband Louis Scutenaire and also in the works of René Magritte.
As a given name or short name
- Lorrie Cranor, director of the Carnegie Mellon University Usable Privacy and Security Laboratory.
- Lorrie Fair, American professional soccer player.
- Lorrie Lynch, journalist and senior editor of USA Weekend magazine through 2009
- Lorrie Menconi, Playboy Playmate of the month for February 1969.
- Lorrie Moore, American fiction writer.
- Lorrie Morgan, American country singer.
- Lorrie Sprecher, American writer and musician.
- Lorrie Wilmot, South African professional cricketer.
- Myrna Lorrie, Canadian country singer.
- Lorri (disambiguation)
- Lorry (disambiguation)
- Lory (disambiguation), a sort of parrot
- Lori (disambiguation)
- Lorie (disambiguation)
- Loris (disambiguation)
- Loris, strepsirrhine primates of the subfamily Lorinae in family Lorisidae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.