From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up altos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Los Altos (Spanish, "the heights", "the highlands") is the name of several places, including:
- the former state of Los Altos, Central America, now divided between Guatemala and Mexico.
- the city of Los Altos, California, in the United States.
- the town of Los Altos Hills, California, United States (has been mistaken for neighboring Los Altos)
- the town of Los Altos, Tamaulipas, in Mexico.
- the town of Los Altos, Veracruz, in Mexico.
- Los Altos in Burgos Province, Spain.
- The Los Altos (Jalisco) region in the northeastern part of the Mexican state of Jalisco
- Los Altos de Chiapas, highland region of southern Mexico
- Los Altos, a neighborhood in west Dallas, Texas, United States
Los Altos is the name of a few High Schools in the United States:
Los Altos is the name of a U.S. School District:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.