From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Losna may refer to:
- Losna (island), an island in Solund municipality, Sogn og Fjordane county, Norway
- Losna (lake), a lake in the municipalities of Ringebu and Øyer, Oppland county, Norway
- Loşna River, a headwater of the Negoiu river in Romania
- Losna, Russia, a village in Smolensk, Russia
- Losna (mythology), the Etruscan moon goddess
- Losne, a commune in the Côte-d'Or department in eastern France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.