From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lost Battalion may refer to:
- Lost Battalion (World War I), American units which were isolated by Germans in 1918
- Lost Battalion (World War II), an American battalion which was surrounded by Germans in 1944
- Lost Battalion (World War II), 2nd Battalion, 131st Field Artillery of the 36th Infantry Division, Texas National Guard, captured on Java by the Japanese when the Dutch surrendered.
- The Chinese Lost Battalion during the Defense of Sihang Warehouse in 1937
- The Lost Battalion (1919 film), a 1919 film about the World War I event
- The Lost Battalion (2001 film), a remake of the 1919 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.