Lost Springs Township, Marion County, Kansas
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Lost Springs Township
Marion County, Kansas
Location within Marion County
|• Total||36 sq mi (90 km2)|
|• Length||6.0 mi (9.7 km)|
|• Width||6.0 mi (9.7 km)|
|Elevation||1,457 ft (444 m)|
|• Density||5.5/sq mi (2.1/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-06:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-05:00)|
|FIPS code||20-42850 |
|GNIS feature ID||477137 |
Lost Springs Township covers an area of 36 square miles (93.2 km2).
Cities and towns
The township contains the following settlements:
- City of Lost Springs.
The township contains the following cemeteries:
- Lost Springs Cemetery, located in Section 23 T17S R4E.
- Lost Springs Station Cemetery (records no longer available, cemetery no longer exists), located in Section 20 T17S R4E.
- Pleasant Hill Cemetery, located in Section 32 T17S R4E.
- St. Pauls Lutheran Church Cemetery, located in Section 6 T17S R4E.
- "2010 Total Population - Township of Lost Springs". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved June 17, 2013.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Township of Lost Springs
- Marion County Cemetery List.
- Marion County Highway Map; KSDOT.
||Hope Township (Dickinson County)||Lyon Township (Dickinson County)||Grand View Township (Morris County)|
|Colfax Township||Burdick Township (Morris County)|
|Clark Township||Clear Creek Township||Clear Creek Township|