Lotos Team WRC
|Full name||LOTOS Rally Team|
|Team principal(s)||Bruno di Pianto|
|Chassis||Mini John Cooper Works WRC|
|World Rally Championship career|
The LOTOS Rally Team is an Italian motor racing team that will make its debut in the World Rally Championship at the 2013 Rallye Monte Carlo. The team was formed by Motorsport Italia team manager Bruno di Pianto from the remains of the WRC Team Mini Portugal (which closed at the end of the 2012 season) with the support of Polish oil conglomerate Grupa Lotos. The team will contest the 2013 season with a Mini John Cooper Works WRC driven by Polish driver and 2012 Production Car World Championship runner-up Michał Kościuszko.
Although the team was recognised by the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile as a manufacturer team for the 2013 season, only the team's best eight results from thirteen rallies will be counted towards the team's final points tally.
Complete WRC results 
|2013||Mini John Cooper Works WRC|| Michał Kościuszko
- ^1 — Although LOTOS Rally Team is recognised by the FIA as a manufacturer team, only the best eight results from thirteen rallies will be counted towards the team's final points tally.
- "81e Rallye Monte Carlo 2013 List of entries in seeded order". rallylink.it. Monte Carlo Rally. Retrieved 28 December 2012.
- "Caution: Mini WRC coming through.". minimotorsport.com (Mini). 28 June 2012. Retrieved 21 June 2012.
- "81e Rallye Monte Carlo 2013 Entry List". rallye-magazin.de. Monte Carlo Rally. 20 December 2012. Retrieved 21 December 2012.
- "2013 FIA World Rally Championship For Manufacturers — List of Entrants". FIA.com (Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile). 13 January 2013. Retrieved 20 January 2013.