|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (December 2012)|
|Manufacturer||Delicious Brands Inc.|
|Country of origin||San Francisco, CA|
|Introduced||2007 in USA|
|Alcohol by volume||40.0%|
|Variants||White Lotus, Blue Lotus|
|Related products||List of vodkas|
Lotus Vodka is a brand of vodka. It is distilled in the United States from wheat, then shipped to San Francisco to be bottled by Delicious Brands. It was first released on premise in San Francisco, CA in 2007. Lotus Vodka donates a portion of its profits to charity.
Lotus Vodka is currently available two variants:
- White Lotus - A "vitamin vodka" with added vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin C, and others
- Blue Lotus - An "energy vodka" with added caffeine, taurine, guarana, and flavorings (a vodka energy drink)
- Jim Gardner (September 28, 2007). "Vodka with a conscience: Making a better world, one shot at a time". San Francisco Business Times.
- "7 Things to Know". 7X7 Magazine. August 2007.
- Lotus Vodka - Official Site
- Vodka with a conscience - S.F. Business Times
- Lotus Vodka Offers Release - Valleywag
- Lotus Vodka - Yelp
- Lotus Vodka - Chow Magazine
|This distilled beverage–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|