From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lou (disambiguation))
Lou may refer to:
- a shortening of the given name Louis or Louise
- Lou (singer), the stage name of Louise Hoffner (born 1963), German pop singer
- Lou (surname 娄), the 229th most common surname in China
- Lou (surname 楼), the 269th most common surname in China
- Lou!, a French series of comic books, created by Julien Neel, which has been an award winner of the Angoulême International Comics Festival Prix Jeunesse 9-12 ans
- Lyon Olympique Universitaire, a rugby union team playing in the Top14 competition of France
- Bowman Field (airport) (IATA airport code LOU), an airport in Louisville, Kentucky, USA
- Lou Island, a Papua New Guinean island
- Lou language (disambiguation), multiple languages
- Lord of Ultima, a browser based MMORTS game developed by EA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lou.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.