|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
Loudspeaker Design Cookbook by Vance Dickason is a resource for the design and construction of audio loudspeakers.
- Chapter 0. How Loudspeakers Work
- Chapter 1. Closed-Box Low-Frequency Systems
- Chapter 2. Vented-Box Low-Frequency Systems
- Chapter 3. Passive-Radiator Low-Frequency Systems
- Chapter 4. Transmission-Line Low-Frequency Systems
- Chapter 5. Cabinet Construction: Shape and Damping
- Chapter 6. Loudspeaker Baffles
- Chapter 7. Passive and Active Crossover Networks
- Chapter 8. Loudspeaker Testing
- Chapter 9. CAD Software for Loudspeaker Design
- Chapter 10. Home Theater Loudspeakers
- Chapter 11. Car Audio Loudspeakers
- Chapter 12. Two System Designs