From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Louie may refer to:
- Louie (TV series), by comedian Louis C.K.
- Louie (animated series), a cartoon about a young rabbit who draws pictures and they come to life.
- "Louie" (song), by Blood Raw
- "Brother Louie" (Hot Chocolate song), by Hot Chocolate
- "Brother Louie" (Modern Talking song), by Modern Talking
- Louie the Bear, the St. Louis Blues mascot
- Louie the Laker, the Grand Valley State University mascot
- Louie the Lumberjack, the Northern Arizona University mascot
- King Louie, a Jungle Book character
- Louie Bellson (1924–2009), Italian-American jazz drummer
- Louie E. Lewis (1893-1968), American politician
- Louie Spence (born 1969), British dancer
- Louie (surname), a Taishanese variation of the Chinese surname Lei (雷)
- Alexina Louie (born 1949), Canadian composer
- Loui (disambiguation)
- Louis (disambiguation)
- Luis (disambiguation)
- Louise (disambiguation)
- Louie Louie
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Louie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.