From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Louis-Benoît Picard (29 July 1769, Paris - 31 December 1828, Paris) was a French playwright
After having begun to study law, he first became an actor before producing his first play, Le Badinage dangereux, in 1789.
- Les Visitandines (put on at the Théâtre Feydeau on 7 August 1792, with music by François Devienne)
- Médiocre et rampant (1797)
- Le Collatéral (1799)
- Les Provinciaux à Paris (1801)
- Le Contrat d'union (1801)
- La Petite Ville (1801)
- Jean Gourret, Ces hommes qui ont fait l'Opéra, 1984, p. 106-107.