|Full name||Louis Elliott Moult|
|Date of birth||14 May 1992|
|Place of birth||Stoke-on-Trent, England|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Current club||Nuneaton Town|
|2010||→ Bradford City (loan)||11||(1)|
|2011||→ Mansfield Town (loan)||3||(2)|
|2011||→ Accrington Stanley (loan)||4||(0)|
|2011||→ Mansfield Town (loan)||1||(0)|
|2012||→ Alfreton Town (loan)||1||(0)|
|2013||→ Nuneaton Town (loan)||17||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10:00, 3 January 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Moult, a prolific goal scorer in Stoke City's academy and reserve side, made his League debut against Burnley in March 2010. However since then Moult has struggled to gain a place in the Stoke squad and has been sent out on loan to Bradford City, Mansfield Town, Accrington Stanley and to Mansfield for a second time. He was released by Stoke in June 2012 and signed for Northampton Town.
Moult joined Stoke's Academy from local youth club Stoke Arrows, and has been a prolific goalscorer for the academy. After a number of impressive displays he started training with the first team and was also included in several reserve matches scoring against Fulham, Chelsea, Wolverhampton Wanderers and twice against West Ham United. He made his professional debut as a substitute on 12 August 2009 in a 1–0 League Cup win over Leyton Orient and followed this up by playing again in the cup against Portsmouth. He was involved in a League game squad for the first time on 10 March 2010 and made his league debut five minutes before the end of a 1–1 draw at Burnley. Moult earned praise from Stoke academy coach Adrian Pennock after his League debut.
Moult signed a professional contract with city on 19 March 2010. Moult joined Bradford City on a six-month loan on 30 July 2010 to gain valuable experience. He made his Bantams debut in a 3–1 defeat to Shrewsbury Town. Moult scored his first professional goal on 30 October 2010 against Oxford United when he beat Ryan Clarke in the final minute.
He returned to Stoke in January 2011 after his loan spell at Bradford ended. On 31 January 2011 he joined Conference National side Mansfield Town for on loan for a month. Moult made his Mansfield debut against Alfreton Town in the FA Trophy his brother Jake also played in the match for Alfreton. On his first league start for The Stags Moult scored twice in a 3–3 draw with Newport County. His loan was extended until April. However after picking up a back injury Moult returned to Stoke in March.
Moult joined League Two Accrington Stanley on a months loan on 19 August 2011. He made five appearances for Stanley before returning to Stoke. He re-joined Mansfield Town on loan on 28 October 2011. He returned to Stoke after making just one substitute league appearance. On 12 January Moult linked up with his brother Jake, at Alfreton Town on a months loan. He made his Conference debut for Alfreton against Kidderminster Harriers on 21 January 2012 but was sent-off just before half time for a poor challenge on Harriers midfielder Kyle Storer. He returned to Stoke after the end of his loan spell. He left Stoke at the end of the 2011–12 season following the expiration of his contract.
Moult signed a one-year contract with Northampton Town on 17 August 2012. He was loaned out to Nuneaton Town in February 2013. He was released by Northampton at the end of the 2012–13 season.
Moult was born ten minutes away from Burslem in Stoke, and has an older brother, Jake. He grew up as a Stoke City fan. He attended Sir John Offley Primary in Madeley and Madeley High School. When he was 15-years-old his mother Vicky died leaving him with his dad Arthur and brother Jake. His brother works at Stoke's academy as an under 12s and under 7s coach, and also plays for Alfreton Town, having previously been at Plymouth Argyle, Port Vale, Kidderminster Harriers, Leek Town and Stafford Rangers.
- As of 13 April 2013
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other[A]||Total|
|Stoke City||2009–10||Premier League||1||0||0||0||2||0||–||3||0|
|Bradford City (loan)||2010–11||League Two||11||1||1||0||2||0||1||0||15||1|
|Mansfield Town (loan)||2010–11||Conference National||3||2||0||0||–||3||0||6||2|
|Accrington Stanley (loan)||2011–12||League Two||4||0||0||0||0||0||1||0||5||0|
|Mansfield Town (loan)||2011–12||Conference National||1||0||1||0||–||0||0||2||0|
|Alfreton Town (loan)||2011–12||Conference National||1||0||0||0||–||1||1||2||1|
|Northampton Town||2012–13||League Two||13||1||1||1||1||0||2||0||17||2|
|Nuneaton Town (loan)||2012–13||Conference National||17||1||0||0||–||0||0||17||1|
- A. ^ The "Other" column constitutes appearances and goals in the Football League play-offs, Football League Trophy and FA Trophy.
- Stoke City Academy player of the year: 2010
- "Louis Elliott Moult". findmypast.com. Retrieved 1 December 2009.
- "Premier League Player Profile". Premier League. Retrieved 24 April 2011.
- "Stoke Res 1–0 Wolves Res". Stoke City FC. Retrieved 11 March 2010.
- "Stoke 1–1 Burnley". Stoke City FC. Retrieved 11 March 2010.
- "Stoke youth coach Adrian Pennock hopes for youth debuts". BBC. 11 March 2010. Retrieved 11 March 2010.
- "Louis Signs On". BBC Sport. Retrieved 19 March 2010.
- "Moult Joins Bradford City on Loan". stokecityfc.com. Retrieved 30 July 2010.
- "Shrewsbury 3 – 1 Bradford". BBC Sport. 7 August 2010. Retrieved 22 September 2010.
- "Bradford City 5 Oxford United 0". bradfordcityfc.co.uk. Retrieved 30 October 2010.
- "Bradford 5 – 0 Oxford Utd". BBC Sport. 30 October 2010. Retrieved 30 October 2010.
- "Moult and Hendrie leave Bantams". bradfordcityfc.co.uk. Retrieved 1 January 2011.
- "Moult Heads For Mansfield". stokecityfc.com. Retrieved 31 January 2011.
- "Stags land striker". mansfieldtown.net. Retrieved 31 January 2011.
- "Stags 1–1 Alfreton". mansfieldtown.net. Retrieved 5 February 2011.
- "Moult dreaming of sibling rivalry". chad.co.uk. Retrieved 5 February 2011.
- "Mansfield Town vs Newport County". mansfieldtown.net. Retrieved 13 February 2011.
- "Moult Loan Extended With Stags". stokecityfc.com. Retrieved 28 February 2011.
- "Strikers on the move". mansfieldtown.net. Retrieved 28 March 2011.
- "Moult Joins Accrington on Loan". stokecityfc.com. Retrieved 19 August 2011.
- "Stoke striker joins Mansfield". Pitchhero nonleague. Retrieved 28 October 2011.
- "Moult returns to Stoke". Mansfield Town F.C. Retrieved 6 December 2011.
- "Moult Links Up With His Brother". Stoke City F.C. Retrieved 12 January 2012.
- "Reds Land Louis Moult on Loan". Alfreton Town F.C. Retrieved 12 January 2012.
- "Alfreton Town 0 – 2 Kidderminster". BBC Sport. Retrieved 23 January 2012.
- "Louis Moult returns to Stoke City". Alfreton Town F.C. Retrieved 13 February 2012.
- "FREE TRANSFER LIST 2011/12". Premier League. Retrieved 1 June 2012.
- "MOULT SIGNS SIXFIELDS DEAL". Northampton Town F.C. Retrieved 17 August 2012.
- "Nuneaton sign striker Louis Moult on month's loan from Cobblers". BBC Sport. 8 February 2013. Retrieved 13 April 2013.
- "Adebayo Akinfenwa released by Northampton Town". BBC Sport. Retrieved 11 August 2013.
- "Nuneaton Town: Phil Trainer joins from AFC Telford". BBC Sport. Retrieved 11 August 2013.
- Parker, Simon (3 September 2010). "Potteries rivalry can help Moult break his Bradford City duck". Telegraph & Argus. Retrieved 4 September 2010.
- "From tragedy to triumph for Stoke starlet Moult". The Sentinel. Retrieved 17 April 2010.
- "Louis Moult". Soccerbase. Retrieved 11 August 2013.