Louis XIV (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Louis XIV may refer to:
- Louis XIV of France, reigned 1643–1715
- Louis XIV Style, of architecture or design
- Louis XIV (board game), 2005 game
- Louis XIV (band), rock band from San Diego, California; formed 2003
- Louis XIV (album), 2003 release by the band Louis XIV
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.