||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2007)|
Louisa Leaman (born 24 June 1976) is a London based author.
Fiction: For the past five years Louisa has co-written a best-selling children's series for a well-known celebrity. She has recently completed a YA novel under her own name, entitled Rain In My Heart.
Non fiction: In 2004 she won a writing competition in the Times Educational Supplement. This led to a publishing deal with Continuum International Publishing (now Bloomsbury), for whom she wrote five teaching/behaviour management guides. She has contributed to a number of journals, magazines and newspapers, including a weekly column for the Times Education Supplement Magazine.
- Managing Very Challenging Behaviour (2005)
- Managing Very Challenging Behaviour - second edition (2009)
- Classroom Confidential (2005)
- The Naked Teacher (2006)
- Dictionary of Disruption (2007)
- The Perfect Teacher (2008)
- Leaman, L. (2005). Managing Very Challenging Behaviour. Continuum International Publishing. ISBN 0-8264-8539-1
- Leaman, L. (2005). Classroom Confidential. Continuum International Publishing. ISBN 0-8264-8541-3
- Leaman, L. (2006). The Naked Teacher. Continuum International Publishing. ISBN 0-8264-8540-5
- Leaman, L. (2007). Dictionary of Disruption. Continuum International Publishing. ISBN 978-0-8264-9466-5
- Leaman, L. (2008). The Perfect Teacher. Continuum International Publishing. ISBN 978-0-8264-9787-1
- Bloom, Adi (2006-03-24). "Fancy writing for The TES?". Times Educational Supplement. TSL Education. Retrieved 2009-06-09.
- "The Perfect Teacher - How to make the very best of your teaching skills". Education Today. Datateam Publishing. 2009-01-09. Retrieved 2009-06-09.
|This article about a writer or poet from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|