||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2007)|
In 2004 she won a writing competition in the Times Educational Supplement. This led to a publishing deal with Continuum International Publishing. She has since had five books published. The latest, The Perfect Teacher, was published in 2008.
They are all on the subject of behaviour management in education.
- Managing Very Challenging Behaviour (2005)
- Classroom Confidential (2005)
- The Naked Teacher (2006)
- Dictionary of Disruption (2007)
- The Perfect Teacher (2008)
She is also a freelance writer contributing to Times Educational Supplement and others. She is also writing fiction.
Louisa's other interests include running and painting.
- Leaman, L. (2005). Managing Very Challenging Behaviour. Continuum International Publishing. ISBN 0-8264-8539-1
- Leaman, L. (2005). Classroom Confidential. Continuum International Publishing. ISBN 0-8264-8541-3
- Leaman, L. (2006). The Naked Teacher. Continuum International Publishing. ISBN 0-8264-8540-5
- Leaman, L. (2007). Dictionary of Disruption. Continuum International Publishing. ISBN 978-0-8264-9466-5
- Bloom, Adi (2006-03-24). "Fancy writing for The TES?". Times Educational Supplement. TSL Education. Retrieved 2009-06-09.
- "The Perfect Teacher - How to make the very best of your teaching skills". Education Today. Datateam Publishing. 2009-01-09. Retrieved 2009-06-09.
|This article about a writer or poet from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|