||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2010)|
May 31, 1953 |
Louise Frevert (born May 31, 1953) is a former member of the Danish parliament, born in Frederiksberg. She was elected as member of parliament for the Danish People's Party in the 2001 election and reelected in 2005. She left the party in 2007 and later joined the Centre Democrats, which did not stand for reelection in the 2007 elections. She is also a former member of the Conservative People's Party.
Before entering politics, she was a professional belly dancer and performed in the 1970s for the Iranian Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi. She also performed as a backup dancer with Debbie Cameron at Eurovision 1981. She has also been a pornographic actress and has performed in several short vignettes from Color Climax. Louise Frevert is openly lesbian and is in a registered partnership with another woman.
- "Louise Frevert melder sig ud af Dansk Folkeparti". Humleborg (in Danish). 8 May 2007. Retrieved 3 December 2010.
- Jytte Klausen (2009). The cartoons that shook the world. Yale University Press. p. 157. ISBN 978-0-300-12472-9. Retrieved 3 December 2010.
- Official website[dead link]
- Louise Frevert at the Internet Movie Database
- Louise Frevert at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Louise Frevert at Den Store Danske Encyklopædi
- John Albertsen (2005-11-14). "Frevert indhentet af porno-fortid" [Frevert caught up by porno past]. B.T. (in Danish). Retrieved 2010-11-03.
- Louise Frevert on Facebook
- Porno Frevert
|This article about a Danish politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|