December 3, 1981 |
|Occupation||Television presenter and fashion journalist|
Louise Roe (born December 3, 1981) is an English television presenter, model, and fashion journalist. She is notable for hosting BBC's The Clothes Show, E!’s Fashion Police, E!'s Perfect Catch, and the CW TV show Plain Jane.
Early Life 
After studying at Guildford High School, an independent girls school in Surrey she graduated from Durham University with a First Class Honors degree in English literature. Her first job was interning at Elle magazine. In 2007, one of the editors asked her to be on BBC Breakfast. After the show, one of the producers asked her if she would like to be on another television show.
In 2008, she presented the BBC show, Addicted to Boob Jobs. She has also hosted Style Network's How Do I Look, 10 Things I Hate About Me, and Make Me a Supermodel.
In 2009, she hosted E! Sexiest Catch. After hosting The Clothes Show and hosting web segments for Vogue.com, she moved to Los Angeles, California. She appeared in the second season of the MTV show The City. She also hosted the CW TV show Plain Jane.
On 6 November 2011, she hosted the MTV Europe Music Awards 2011 Red Carped Show at Odyssey Arena in Belfast.
- Michael Aaron Gallagher (July 18, 2010). StayFamous.Net Interview. Retrieved 07-18-2010.
- "Louise Roe". Fashion Capital. Retrieved 09-05-2010.
- "'Plain Jane' host boasts her Fave Five". WFNATV. 06-30-2010. Retrieved 09-05-2010.
- "Louise Roe Interview - Clothes Row London". FTape. Retrieved 09-05-2010.
- "The Insider:Louise Roe". Nylon Magazine. 08-03-2010. Retrieved 09-06-2010.
- "My night at the Oscars almost sent me La La, says TV presenter Louise Roe". Daily Mail (London). March 8, 2010.
- "Brit Style Star Louise Roe to Front Us Makeover Show". Marie Claire (U.K.). 05-24-2010. Retrieved 09-06-2010.
- "Addicted to Boob Jobs". BBC. Retrieved 09-06-2010.
- "Meet Louise Roe, Olivia's Newest Challenge". Elle Magazine. 06-01-2010. Retrieved 09-05-2010.
- "Louise Roe Dishes On Her New CW Show - And What It's Like To Work With Olivia". Lucky Magazine. 08-24-2010. Retrieved 09-06-2010.
- "Chatting with Plain Jane's Louise Roe". TV.com. 08-17-2010. Retrieved 09-06-2010.
- "TV Fashion Expert Louise Roe to Offer Sneak Preview of Exclusive New HSN Collection During Her Coverage of Royal Wedding". PR Newswire. 04-28-2011. Retrieved 05-01-2011.
- "Louise Roe Joining 'Fashion Star' As Judge, Replacing Elle Macpherson". 09-19-2012.
- "Louise Roe’s Latest StylistPick Collection Lands Online Today!". Look.co.uk. 10-09-2012. Retrieved 11-07-2012.