From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Louisiana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Louisiana is a state in the United States of America.
Louisiana may also refer to:
- Louisiana (New France), an historical North American region, 1682–1763 and 1803–1804
- Louisiana (New Spain), an historical North American region, 1764–1803
- Louisiana Purchase, a vast area in North America bought by the United States in 1803
- District of Louisiana, a temporary U.S. governmental district, 1804–1805
- Louisiana Territory, an historic, organized territory of the United States from 1805–1812
- La Luisiana, a municipality in Spain
- Louisiana, Missouri, a city
- Luisiana, Laguna, a municipality in the Philippines
- Louisiana road (Croatia), an old road in Croatia
- Louisiana Museum of Modern Art, near Copenhagen, Denmark
- "Louisiana 1927", a song by Randy Newman
- Louisiana (1947 film), a movie starring Jimmie Davis, then governor of that state
- Louisiana, a 1984 TV movie by Philippe De Broca, also known as Lousiane
- Louisiana, an 1880 novel by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- USS Louisiana, five U.S. Navy ships have borne this name
- CSS Louisiana, an ironclad ship of the Confederate States Navy
- Louisiana (shipwreck), steamboat that sank during the Great Lakes Storm of 1913
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.