From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Louisville is the largest city in the U.S state of Kentucky.
Louisville may also refer to:
- Cities and communities
- Louisville/Jefferson County metro government (balance), Kentucky, a U.S. Census Bureau designated place corresponding to that portion of the consolidated city-county entity that does not include any of the 83 incorporated places remaining in the consolidated city-county
- Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN Metropolitan Statistical Area
- Louisville, Alabama
- Louisville, Belize in Central America
- Louisville, California, former name of Greenwood, El Dorado County, California
- Louisville, Colorado
- Louisville, Georgia (a former state capital)
- Louisville, Illinois
- Louisville, Kansas
- Louisville, Maryland
- Louisville, Mississippi
- Louisville, Nebraska
- Louisville State Recreation Area, located in Louisville, NE
- Louisville, New York
- Louisville, Ohio
- Louisville seamount chain in the South Pacific Ocean
- Louisville, Tasmania, Australia.
- Louisville, Tennessee
- Louisville Township, Minnesota (disambiguation)
- St. Louisville, Ohio
- Other uses
- The University of Louisville
- The Louisville Cardinals, the intercollegiate athletic program of the above university
- Louisville Slugger baseball bats, produced by the Hillerich & Bradsby Company
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.