|Area1||8.16 km2 (3.15 sq mi)|
|• Density||59/km2 (150/sq mi)|
|INSEE/Postal code||70309 / 70230|
|Elevation||232–297 m (761–974 ft)|
1 French Land Register data, which excludes lakes, ponds, glaciers > 1 km² (0.386 sq mi or 247 acres) and river estuaries.2 Population without double counting: residents of multiple communes (e.g., students and military personnel) only counted once.
Loulans Verchamp is situated at a distance of:
- 12 km from Rioz via road D15
- 25 km from Vesoul via roads D15 and N57
- 30 km from Besançon via roads D25 or D15 and N57
- 120 km from Neuchatel in Switzerland via N57.
- 160 km from Lausanne in Switzerland via N57.
Loulans Verchamp is neighboured:
- On the north, by Roche-sur-Linotte-et-Sorans-les-Cordiers and Ormenans
- On the north-west by Villers-Pater
- On the west by Beaumotte-Aubertans
- On the south-west by Cenans
- On the south by Germondans of the Doubs region
- On the south-east by Flagey-Rigney of the Doubs region
- On the east by Maussans and Larians-et-Munans
- On the north-east by Montbozon
- The Linotte crosses the village of Loulans Verchamp, to join the river Ognon (Franche-Comté).
Roads and access
- The D15 and the D25 pass through Loulans Verchamp, connecting it to Vesoul on the north and to Besançon on the south.
- The high-speed railway line station Gare de Besançon-Auxon of the LGV Rhin-Rhône is situated at 30 km from Loulans Verchamp. It connects Besançon to Paris in just over two hours, with eight services a day (as of 2011).
- The Vesoul train station is 27 km away.
- The TGV - Gare de Besançon-Viotte train station is 32 km away.
|Number retained since 1962 : Population not accounting for double residences|
|* Annual survey (New mode of Census)|
In the village there are two bar hotel restaurants, a bakery a hairdresser and a beauty salon.
Some images from the village:
- Dominique Prétot (Papy) – president of the football club U.S. Larians – Munans, since 1967.
- INSEE (English)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Loulans-Verchamp.|
|This Haute-Saône geographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|