Love's Everlasting Courage
Love's Everlasting Courage is a 2011 Christian-Drama television film that premiered October 1, 2011 and is the second prequel of the Love Saga series of Hallmark Channel movies, which begins with Love Comes Softly and depicts life in the mid-to-late 1800s.
- Wes Brown as Clark Davis
- Bruce Boxleitner as Lloyd Davis
- Cheryl Ladd as Irene Davis
- Julie Mond as Ellen Davis
- Morgan Lily as Missie Davis
- Willow Geer as Sarah
- Tyler Jacob Moore as Ben Graham
- Kirk B.R. Woller as Bruce Conner
- James Eckhouse as Mr. Harris and
- Courtney Marmo as Laura
Clark Davis (Wes Brown) struggles to maintain his land and support his family during a long drought. With a bank loan to repay, his wife, Ellen (Julie Mond), takes a job in town as a seamstress, but soon becomes ill with scarlet fever. Eventually, she dies, telling Clark to leave his heart open for Missie's sake and to find love again. Devastated to lose his beloved wife, Clark and his young daughter Missie (Morgan Lily) turn to his parents Irene and Lloyd for support.
- Love's Everlasting Courage at the Internet Movie Database
- Love Comes Softly Series site at Hallmark Channel
|This article related to a made-for-TV movie is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|