Love, Linda: The Life of Mrs. Cole Porter
|Love, Linda: The Life Of Mrs. Cole Porter|
Gary William Friedman
|Basis||The life and marriage of Linda Lee Thomas and Cole Porter|
|Productions||New York City (2009–2013)|
Love, Linda: The Life Of Mrs. Cole Porter is a theatrical and musical adventure about the life of Linda Lee Thomas, the socialite wife of composer Cole Porter, starring jazz vocalist Stevie Holland,with arrangements by Gary William Friedman. It opened at the Triad Theater on October 28, 2009 for an initial limited run through November 21, 2009, and returned for a brief run in 2010, closing on June 9, 2010, before touring regionally.  The show had its Off-Broadway premiere, with direction by Richard Maltby, Jr., in a limited engagement at the York Theatre, beginning December 3rd, 2013, and closing January 5th, 2014.     
- Gold, Daniel M. (November 4, 2009). "Hitching a Star to the Stardom of Cole Porter". The New York Times. Retrieved May 9, 2013.
- BWW News Desk (January 22, 2010). "LOVE, LINDA: THE LIFE OF MRS. COLE PORTER Returns For An Open Ended Run At The Triad". Broadway World.com. Retrieved May 8, 2013.
- Bergman, J. Peter (March 6, 2010). "Love, Linda: The Life of Mrs. Cole Porter.". Berkshire Bright Focus... Retrieved May 9, 2013.
- Cox, Gordon (August 26, 2009). "'Linda' to play Off Broadway". Variety. Retrieved May 9, 2013.
- December 23, 2013). NBC News(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nbc_news). Retrieved January 13, 2014
- Seff, Richard (December 16, 2013). DC Theatre Scene. Retrieved January 13, 2014.
- Haun, Harry (December 12, 2013). Playbill(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playbill.com). Retrieved January 13, 2014.
- Finkle, David (December 17, 2013). The Huffington Post(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huffington_post).Retrieved January 13, 2014.
- Gans, Andrew (October 21, 2013). Playbill(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playbill.com). Retrieved January 13, 2014.
|This musical theatre related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|