From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Love Bites may refer to:
- Love-bite or hickey, a small bruise caused by kissing, sucking, or biting the skin
In film and television:
- Love Bites (TV series), a 2011 drama starring Becki Newton
- Love Bites (film), a 1993 comedy starring Adam Ant
- Lovebites, a 2006 American adaptation of the Québécois TV sitcom Un gars, une fille
- Love Bites (band), a UK girl group
- Love Bites (album), a 1978 album by Buzzcocks
- "Love Bites" (song), a song by Def Leppard
- "Love Bites" (Grace Jones song)
- "Love Bites" a song by Judas Priest from Defenders of the Faith
- "Love Bites (and so do I)" a song by Halestorm contained in their second album "The strange case of..."
In other uses:
- Love Bites, a novel in the Vampire Kisses series by Ellen Schreiber
- "Love-Bheits", an episode of the TV series The Venture Bros
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.