From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Love Child)
|Look up love child in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Love child" is a euphemism for a child born out of wedlock. See Legitimacy (law).
Love child may also refer to:
- In music
- Lovechild (band), an indie rock band from Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Love Child (The Supremes album), a 1968 album by Diana Ross & the Supremes
- "Love Child" (song), a number one hit from this album
- Love Child (Sweet Sensation album)
- Lovechild, a 1990 album by Curved Air
- Love Child (Ella Riot EP)
- "Love Child", a song by Deep Purple from their 1975 album, Come Taste the Band
- "Love Child", a song by Accept from their 1984 album, Balls to the Wall
- "Lovechild", a song by Talisman from their 1993 album, Genesis
- "Love Child", a 1989 single by Canadian pop duo One to One (band)
- "Love Child", a song by British jazz-pop duo Swing Out Sister from their 1992 album, Get in Touch with Yourself
- Love Child (TV series), an Australian television series set in the 1960s that first went to air 17 February 2014
- Love Child (novel), a 1986 novel by Andrew Neiderman
- Love Child (1982 film), a 1982 film, based on a true story, starring Beau Bridges and Amy Madigan
- Love Child (2011 film), a 2011 Dominican Republic film
- "Love Child" (novel), a 2011 novel by A.M. Torres
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.