Love Is Blue (The Dells album)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (September 2012)|
|Love Is Blue|
|Studio album by The Dells|
|Label||Cadet Records CHLS 266|
Love Is Blue is a 1969 album by The Dells.
- "A Whiter Shade of Pale"
- "A Summer Place"
- "The Glory of Love[disambiguation needed]"
- "Honey[disambiguation needed]"
- "Wichita Lineman"/"By the Time I Get to Phoenix"
The album was recorded at Ter Mar Studio, Chicago, in June, 1969 in CONCEPT 12.
- Charles Stepney – Arranger
- Bobby Miller – Producer
- Stu Black – Engineer
- Lee Russo – cover photo
- Warren Linn – Liner illustration
- Randy Harter – Art Direction
- Marv Goldberg's article on The Dells
- The Dells Allmusic entry[dead link]
- The Dells biography and updates at Soul Tracks
- 'The Dells' Vocal Group Hall of Fame Page
|This 1960s R&B/soul album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|