Love Letters (1999 film)
|Directed by||Stanley Donen|
|Produced by||Leonard Goldberg
|Written by||A.R. Gurney|
|Music by||Lee Holdridge|
|Editing by||Robert M. Reitano
|Running time||85 minutes|
Love Letters is a 1999 ABC television movie directed by Stanley Donen and based on the 1988 play by A. R. Gurney. Gurney adapted his own work for the telescript, dramatizing scenes and portraying characters that were merely described in the play. Donen had envisioned it to be a theatrical film, but a limited budget restricted him to make a TV movie and he shot the film in only 17 days. It is his last film as of 2012.
- Steven Weber as Andrew Ladd
- Laura Linney as Melissa Gardner Cobb
- Kirsten Storms as Teenaged Melissa
- Tim Redwine as Teenaged Andrew
- Isabella Fink as Melissa - Age 7
- Stephen Joffe as Andy - Age 7
- Chas Lawther as Harry
- "New York Daily News review". Retrieved December 28, 2011.