|Also known as||I Really Really Like You|
|Written by||Bae Yoo-mi|
|Directed by||Kim Jin-man|
|Opening theme||"I Really Really Like You" by Eugene|
|Ending theme||"Like a Candy" by Eugene|
|Country of origin||South Korea|
|No. of episodes||34|
|Executive producer(s)||Shin Ho-gyun|
|Running time||50 minutes on Saturdays and Sundays at 19:55 (KST)|
|Original channel||Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation|
|Original run||April 8, 2006– August 6, 2006|
Love Truly (Hangul: 진짜 진짜 좋아해; RR: Jinjja Jinjja Joahae; lit. I Really, Really Like You) is a 2006 South Korean television series starring Eugene, Lee Min-ki and Ryu Jin. It aired on MBC from April 8 to August 6, 2006 on Saturdays and Sundays at 19:55 for 34 episodes. 
Yeo Bong-soon (Eugene) grew up in the province, but she's given a chance to become a chef at the presidential residence Blue House. At first, she seems out of touch with the real world and people find her naïve. However, her sweetness, thoughtfulness, and diligence made it easier for the people around her to like her and eventually accept her for who she is.
Meanwhile, Nam Bong-ki (Lee Min-ki), the seemingly lazy and self-centered bodyguard of the President's son, falls for the innocent Bong-soon. Bong-ki is shallow and arrogant, but being near Bong-soon changed his perspective: that is, he began looking in her direction for true love. The story turns into a love triangle when the handsome and intelligent Jang Joon-won enters the picture.
Jang Joon-won (Ryu Jin) is the President's son but he is not well known to the public, which allows him to keep his privacy. He is a well-loved doctor but he carries a secret that is known only to a select few. His chance encounters with Bong-soon pose a difficulty for her, yet he also becomes enamored by her. But how long can Joon-won keep his feelings in check, especially since his secret prevents him from falling in love with her?
- Eugene as Yeo Bong-soon
- 25 years old, chef at the Blue House. She's a happy, fun-loving, honest and unpredictable person. She loves daydreaming. She's always thinking about something. She's such a bookworm. Her little room is filled with stacks of books. She loves eating. She recently realizes that she's a gifted cook. She used to live with her grandmother in the countryside but after her grandmother's death she unexpectedly came to Seoul. Since she was completely out of touch with the world, she seems like an alien to other people. She runs into problems at every corner in the bustling metropolis of Seoul. She gets carsick all the time. She speaks with a very thick Gangwon Province accent. For most people, it's almost impossible to understand exactly what she says. However, it's easy to like her. She's incredibly diligent. She's always on the move. She gets up at 4 in the morning as she used to do in her hometown. Her assiduity bothers Bong-ki who is extremely lazy. Soon she realizes that there isn’t much to do in the city at 4 in the morning, so she takes a job delivering milk. Her neighbors have hard time understanding her. For them, her interest in other people's business seems unnecessary. They aren’t used to getting help that they don’t ask for. However, as time goes by, they start opening their hearts and accept her.
- Lee Min-ki as Nam Bong-ki
- 28 years old, bodyguard to the President's son. He's tall and good-looking. His physical appearance seems almost perfect. However, he's terribly lazy and self-centered. He's such a player and he looks down on women. He's the kind of person that people love to hate. He doesn’t want to get involved in other people's lives. He's a very individualistic and selfish person. He tries to avoid anything that requires responsibility. He doesn’t have any problem saying no when someone asks for his help. He doesn’t feel bad about anything. He loves shoes and collects them. He often argues with his father who isn’t happy with his being shallow. Appearance means everything to him. He's very popular with women. He knows many women. He even categorizes them by appearance. According to his classification, Bong-soon belongs to the lowest group. He never wastes his money and time on the 'unqualified' women. He becomes the bodyguard of the president's son, Jang Joon-won.
- Ryu Jin as Jang Joon-won
- 31 years old, son of the President. He's always smiling. He's as handsome as a movie star. He's very intelligent and kind. The women in the hospital where he's working all agree that he's the sexiest doctor in the country. He's generous, modest and warm-hearted. He's very popular with his patients. It's hard to believe that he's the son of the president. He's not interested in the way he looks. In truth, he doesn’t have time to worry about such things. His hair is usually messy and his clothes aren’t always clean. Judging by appearance, Bong-ki looks more like the son of an important person. Only a few people know that his father is the president. Without knowing that Joon-won has a bodyguard, people find it strange that Bong-ki is always following Joon-won. He's been married for five years. He has a five-year-old daughter. His wife has been suffering from Dementia for three years. Joon-won feels helpless about the fact that he can’t do anything to make her better. His in-laws want him to get a divorce and start a new life. However, he can’t give up on his wife unless she wants to leave him.
- Geum Bo-ra as Lee Han-sook, Bong-soon's mother, former movie star, 47 y/o
- Jang Yong as Nam Dae-sik, Bong-ki's father, carpenter, 61 y/o
- Choi Bool-am as Jang Min-ho, President of South Korea, Joon-won's father, 59 y/o
- Kim Hye-ok as Oh Young-sil, Joon-won's mother, First Lady of South Korea, 53 y/o
- Jung So-young as Go Ji-soo, Joon-won's wife, 31 y/o
- Jung Da-bin as Jang Hyo-won, Joon-won's daughter, 5 y/o
- Ahn Hye-kyung as Noh Jin-kyung, nutritionist-in-charge of the canteen, 29 y/o
- Kim Chang-wan as Kang San, head chef at the Blue House, 50 y/o
- Kwon Ki-sun as Ma Ok-hee, cook, 47 y/o
- Lee Young-ja as Song Eon-joo, cook, 39 y/o
- Yoon Yeo-jeong as Goo Hyang-sook, cook, 55 y/o
- Shin Min-hee as Geum Soo-kyung, Han-sook's stepdaughter, 19 y/o
- Yoon Seung-won as Lee Sang-jik, chief of the guard department, 48y/o
- Ryu Tae-joon as Kim Joo-yeob, bodyguard nicknamed Robocop, 28 y/o
- Yoon Ji-hoo as Kang Moon-sik, bodyguard, 28 y/o
- Kim Guk-jin as Ki Hyung-do, photographer, 35 y/o
- Kang In-deok as Bang Pil-do, Ok-hee's ex-husband, barber, 59 y/o
- "Love Truly". MBC Global Media. 14 February 2008. Retrieved 2013-08-03.
- "Love Truly Makes a Good Start~!". MBC Global Media. 14 February 2008. Retrieved 2013-08-03.
- Hwang, You-mee (10 August 2006). "Actresses venture to show their other side on TV". The Korea Herald via Hancinema. Retrieved 2013-08-03.