From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Love You (disambiguation))
Love You may refer to:
- Love You (album), a 1977 album by The Beach Boys
- "Love You" (song), a song by Jack Ingram
- "L.o.v.e U", a song by Leah Dizon
- "Love You", a song by The Free Design from ...Sing for Very Important People
- "Love You", a song by Sondre Lerche from Two Way Monologue
- "Love You", a song by Syd Barrett from The Madcap Laughs
In television and film:
- Love You (TV series), a 2011 Taiwanese drama
- Luv U, a 2012 Philippine teen comedy series
- Love You (film), a 1979 pornographic film
- "Love Ya", a song by Unklejam
- Love Ya (album), an album by the Fullerton College Jazz Band
- All pages beginning with "Love You"
- I Love You (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Love You.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.