Love and Mary
|Love and Mary|
|Directed by||Elizabeth Harrison|
|Produced by||Peter James Cooper
|Written by||Elizabeth Harrison|
|Music by||Tony Tisdale|
|Editing by||George Folsey, Jr.|
Ranch House Productions
|Distributed by||Cut Entertainment Group|
|Running time||104 minutes|
- Lauren German as Mary
- Gabriel Mann as Jake / Brent
- Whitney Able as Lucy
- Allie DeBerry as Sara Pedersen
Mary Wilson, a born and bred Texan, moves to Los Angeles to open a high class bakery, and get away from her wacky family. After initial success she faces eviction when a bad review and a run of poor sales coincide. Hoping to raise money from engagement presents she decides to visit her family in Texas with her fiancé, Brent. Brent comes down with an allergy before the trip and she takes his twin brother Jake, a jailbird, to pretend to be Brent. While in Texas she falls in love with Jake, and he with her, despite some competition from Lucy, her childhood friend, who is in on the secret and assumes Jake is "available". Brent arrives during the engagement party and take Mary back to Los Angeles, where Mary's bakery becomes a success after her grandfather gives her the award-winning recipes he and his wife collected over the years. While setting a wedding date, Brent realizes they are not suited, Mary confesses her love to Jake, and Mary and Jake get married.
- "Love-and-Mary - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". Movies.nytimes.com. June 5, 2012. Retrieved July 31, 2012.
- "Love and Mary (2007) - Release dates". Internet Movie Database. 2012. Retrieved August 15, 2012.
- "Love and Mary". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved July 31, 2012.