Love in vein
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Love in vein (disambiguation))
Love in vein, Love in veins, or Love in vain may refer to:
- "Love In Vein" - a song on the album, Last Rights by Skinny Puppy
- "Love in Veins" - a song on the album, Slideling by Ian McCullough
- "Love in Vain" - a blues song by Robert Johnson
- "Love In Vain" - a song on the Ruts single, Staring at the Rude Boys
- Print fiction
- Love in Vein: Tales of Vampire Erotica - a 1995 anthology edited by Poppy Z. Brite
- Love in Vein II: Eighteen More Tales of Vampiric Erotica - a 1997 anthology edited by Poppy Z. Brite
- "Love in Vein" - an episode of the television program, Dark Angel
- "Love in Vain" - an episode of the X-Men animated series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Love in vein.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.