||This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2013)
"Love or Let Me Be Lonely" is a pop song recorded by the soul group The Friends of Distinction and released as a single in early 1970. The song was a multi-format success, peaking in the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 at #6 and at #13 on the R&B chart. On the Adult Contemporary singles charts, "Love or Let Me Lonely" went to #9. The song is ranked as the 63rd biggest hit of 1970.
- The song returned to the charts in the summer of 1982 in a version by Paul Davis, which reached number 40 on the Hot 100 and number 11 on the Adult Contemporary chart.
- ^ Whitburn, Joel (2004). Top R&B/Hip-Hop Singles: 1942-2004. Record Research. p. 219.
- ^ Whitburn, Joel (2002). Top Adult Contemporary: 1961-2001. Record Research. p. 98.
- ^ http://www.musicoutfitters.com/topsongs/1970.htm
- ^ Whitburn, Joel (2002). Top Adult Contemporary: 1961-2001. Record Research. p. 72.