Love the Beast
|Love the Beast|
Ford XB Falcon Hardtop, similar to Bana's "Beast"
|Directed by||Eric Bana|
|Produced by||Eric Bana
Andrew "Temps" Templeton
|Music by||Yuri Worontschak|
|Edited by||Conor O'Neill|
The film documents the 25-year history of Eric Bana's first car, a 1974 Ford XB Falcon Hardtop that he purchased at the age of fifteen for A$1100. In this film, Eric explores the central role that fixing and racing this car has played in his life and the lives of his friends. He describes it as being, "like a campfire for me and my mates". Celebrities Jay Leno, Dr. Phil and Jeremy Clarkson offer opinions on the emotional attachments that some people form with automobiles.
- "Movie Review1". Empire Online. Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- "Official Movie Trailer". Pickup Truck Pictures. Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- "Movie Review2". View London. Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- "Top 100 documentaries in Australia of all time". Screen Australia. Retrieved 28 October 2011.
- "Never mind the Hulk: Eric Bana on his 25-year obsession with 'the Beast'". London: Daily Mail. 9 August 2009. Retrieved 28 October 2011.
|This article about a documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to an Australian film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|