From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lovely in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lovely may refer to:
Film and television
- Lovely (2001 film), a Tamil film
- Lovely (2012 film), a Telugu film
- Lovely, a 1998 short film featuring Sarah Freeman
- "Lovely" (Desperate Housewives), an episode of Desperate Housewives
- Lovely (Jocelyn Enriquez album), 1994
- Lovely (The Primitives album), 1988
- Lovely, a 1998 EP by Luke Vibert
- "Lovely: Yume Miru Lovely Boy", a song by Tommy February6
- "Lovely", a song by Bubba Sparxxx from Dark Days, Bright Nights
- "Lovely", a song by Chris Tomlin from And If Our God Is for Us...
- "Lovely", a song by Lil Wayne from 500 Degreez
- "Lovely", a song by Suicidal Tendencies from Lights...Camera...Revolution!
- "Lovely", a song by Shawn McDonald from Ripen
- Lovely (surname)
- Lovely, Kentucky, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Kingdom of Lovely, an Internet-based community resulting from the UK television comedy series How to Start Your Own Country
- Lovely, a fragrance by Sarah Jessica Parker
- Luvli, American singer
- Luvli, a virtual pet at the website Moshi Monsters
- Telînaz (English: Lovely), an album by Zakaria Abdulla
- All pages beginning with "Lovely"
- Loverly, a 2008 album by Cassandra Wilson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.