Germany's Next Top Model
Enebechi was chosen from 15.500 applicants to be a part of the top 20. Enebechi was soon discovered as a strong competitor. She won an ad for Opel in the ninth episode. Lovelyn made a decent job until the semi-finale where she began to doubt herself. Regardless of that, she was chosen to be a part of the final four and was allowed to participate in the grand finale. In the final episode, Lovelyn was called-out twice secondly. In the end, she beat Maike van Grieken and won the title of GNTM. Heidi Klum liked to call her baby-Beyoncé. Enebechi never made an actual Bottom Two appearance, only one unofficial in the finale as she stood last with Luise Will. As prizes, she received a spread & cover on the German cosmopolitan, an Opel Adams, a modeling contract with OneEins Management, a 250.000€ cash prize and an apartment in a wished capital.
- "Lovelyn Enebechi, Nigerian Teenager Emerges Winner Of Germany's Next Top Model - OnlineNigeria News". News2.onlinenigeria.com. Retrieved 2013-09-05.
- "YouTube". M.youtube.com. Retrieved 2013-09-05.
- "„Baby Beyoncé” Lovelyn Enebechi ist „Germany’s next Topmodel“ 2013 - Boulevard Baden". Boulevard-baden.de. 2013-05-31. Retrieved 2013-09-05.
- Frauke Hansen. "Gewinnerin GNTM-Finale 2013: Lovelyn | Germany's next Topmodel: Finale 2013 | Mode". Cosmopolitan.de. Retrieved 2013-09-05.
- "Modeldetails – ONEeins Management". One-eins.com. 2013-04-04. Retrieved 2013-09-05.
- "Lovelyn Enebechi: "Ich habe keinen neuen Freund"". Gala.De. 2013-06-13. Retrieved 2013-09-05.